Monday 23 February 2015

Yep thats another roll neck


me and my valentines aw xoxox    





Top - chazza shop (alternative - ASOS)
Jeans - Topshop 
Coat - Zara (alternative here, here or here)
Bag - Zara 
Necklace - Topshop - can't find it on the website but it is in stores! (alternative - Urban Outfitters)
Boots - ASOS (alternatives here and here


I went up to London the other week to go see an art gallery and thought I'd snap some pictures seeing as I haven't blogged in about two weeks! Anyone doing A-levels alongside a blog will feel my pain! So sorry if they aren't the best quality as they're just taken on my phone - already broken my New Years resolution of using a proper camera damn. 


Moaning aside, here is just a simple outfit with many of my favourite things - a black roll neck, ripped jeans, pointed boots, and naturally, Zara.

Lots of love,
Hannah
xxx


SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. I love your jeans and that necklace

    Jenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig