Monday 9 March 2015

Striped shirt












Shirt - Zara 
Leggings - Primark 
Boots - Missguided
Bag - Zara (alternatives: Zara, Zara, Zara )
Bracelet - ℅ JJDR 
Necklace - Accessorize (alternative: ASOS, Accessorize, Accessorize
Sunglasses - Dorothy Perkins(alternative: ASOS)

Can't quite believe I'm not wearing a coat?! Coats are my favourite thing so this is strange but I'm loving this tiny bit of sunshine :) I'm sure the coats will be back next post if I know anything about English weather.

 This shirt is one of my most recent favourite purchases and I've been dying to feature it - It's a bit different to what I would usually get but I love that it can be worn really casually like this or styled more formally with some tailored trousers or something. I think it's good as a transitional piece too because you can layer it up for the chillier days or just like this if you're feeling brave. I talk about Zara clothing way too much I feel as if they should start paying me or something for all this advertising

I styled it with my Missguided boots, trusty Zara bag and my gorgeous 'barbell bracelet' from JJDR. Hope you like it! :)

Lots of love,
Hannah
xxx

Oh and just a tip - If you wanted to buy this shirt I bought it in a large so that it was oversized because It's naturally quite tight fitting and short
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Amazing shirt and shoes.

    Jenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this whole look, gorgeous! zara know how to do shirts! xx

    www.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovely, just letting you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can read my post here >> http://samoxborrow.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/liebster-award.html - Samantha xo

    ReplyDelete

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig