Sunday 28 September 2014

Busy bee...














Top - Topshop
Trousers(similar) - Topshop
Coat - ASOS
Heels - ASOS
Necklace - H&M
Bag - Primark

Sorry I've hardly been posting recently but being back at college is taking it's toll already :,( Here's another way to style the ASOS duster coat this week featuring my rabbit and my dog Rosie. I actually borrowed this top from my lovely friend Millie which she got from Topshop a while ago but this outfit would look lovely with just a plain white roll neck top (boohoo). The trousers are also old topshop ones (bad blogger) but they are still doing very similar ones at the moment. 

Hopefully I can get my act together soon and post at least once a week!

Lots of love,
Hannah xxx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig