Sunday 7 September 2014

Oversized jumper and Duster Coat...









Jumper - Zara
Coat - Asos
Jeans - Asos
Shoes - Topshop
Necklace - H&M

I have been wanting a Duster coat for ages and this one from Asos is just perfect! I love the colour and I think it looks so lovely with an all white outfit to keep it simple. If you wanted to buy it I would advise you size down because it comes up a bit big (I'm usually a size 8 but the one I'm wearing is a six) but it's lovely and light - perfect to layer with a cosy jumper when it gets cold!

Zara continues to kill me with its beautiful A/W collection and I invested in this beautiful oversized jumper the other which I know will be worn all the time in the winter!

Lots of love,
Hannah xxx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig