Saturday 17 January 2015

Zara khaki coat of dreams












Coat - Zara 
Jumper - ASOS 
Jeans - Topshop 
Boots - ASOS 
Bag - Zara  
Necklace - Urban Outfitters (similar here, here and here
Rings - Urban Outfitters (similar here

I got this coat for christmas and I have been meaning to put it on here for ages I am so in love with it. Out of all of the many coats I have collected over the winter, this one has to be my absolute favourite, and lucky for you guys it is now in the sale! oh also it's got that really cool D-ring belt thing thats starting to emerge in Topshop and stuff which I think we are gonna see more of in the coming months. These shoes were also another christmas present and I love the pointed toe and croc detail - these are also in the sale now too and I would definitely recommend them they're super comfy!

Lots of love,
Hannah
xxx
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. These boots are now sold out... my heart is broken. They are perfect. Love this look (and all of your looks, actually) so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh no, hate it when that happens! They do have a few pointed toe boots on the Asos website so maybe have a little search there for similar ones! Aw thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig