Sunday 25 January 2015

Monochrome













Jumper - Zara 
Scarf - Zara(alternative - ASOS
Bag - Zara 
Jeans - Topshop 
Shoes - Zara 
Rings - Urban Outfitters (alternative here)

This is just a simple monochrome everyday outfit I'm liking at the moment and is pretty much entirely Zara - no surprise there. I got the jumper for £30 in the sale just because I am loving anything with an asymmetric slit in the side at the moment and it is just sooo soft and cosy. The shoes and the bag are in the sale now too so it actually ended up being a bit of a billy bargain outfit!
I am trying to keep up with doing a post every week but I seem to have so much work to do at the moment so apologies in advance if I can't! Wish I could be a full time blogger but for now I am trying my best!

Lots of love,
Hannah
xxx

SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. Perfect! The sweater is gorgeous and I love the loafers, you look amazing Hannah!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! And thanks for reading, glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  2. I've never gotten anything from Zara before and I need to, your whole outfit is so cute! Being a full time blogger is definitely hard, hang in there!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou! Yeah I never used to find anything in there but now I am obsessed :) Thankyou, whats so important about deadlines anyway?!

    ReplyDelete

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig