Saturday 3 January 2015

Turtle neck obsessed and BLOG NAME CHANGE!









Turtle neck - ASOS 
Skirt - Topshop 
Jacket - Topshop 
Bag - Zara 
Necklace - H&M 

This is just an outfit I wore to London before Christmas that I thought I'd do a quick post about. I've blogged this skirt before but I just love the colour combination with this khaki roll neck I'm obsessed with at the moment!
I got this bag while I was in London and had to start using it straight away, it has so much space and is just a bit different to the usual handbag. I'm sure it'll be featured on here a lot more!

ALSO, I want to announce my new blog name of 'My Style Sector'! I have been thinking about changing the name for a while as I want to build a brand that leaves me with a larger choice of clothes to wear - for example sometimes I want to invest in a more expensive piece and I want to be able to share it without being worried able fitting in with the name 'thrifty shopper'. Hope you like the new name! So you can now find me at 'www.mystylesector.blogspot.com'

Lots of love,
Hannah 
xxx


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig