Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas party dress









Dress - Missguided 
Shoes - Missguided 
Other fluffy shoes - Public Desire

I thought it's about time I posted a Christmas party outfit for those of you who are still in need of a bit of Christmas party inspiration! This dress is much like the Motel rocks one everyone seems to love but I got this one from Missguided with the cyber weekend deals so it was for a fraction of the price. I think they are still doing Christmas deals at the moment so now is a good time to buy! It is lined so isn't itchy either which is a bonus, and the shoes (also on sale) are a PERFECT match. I would suggest sizing down if anything though because they come up a bit big.


Lots of love and happy shopping,

Hannah xox



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig