Sunday 28 December 2014

New Years Eve = Sorted.

Trying to find the perfect dress for a New Years Party can be a bit of a struggle, so I have made things a bit easier for you and compiled a bunch of my favourite dresses perfect for New years! If you like any of the items I picked simply click on the picture and and it should send you directly to it on the website. Be prepared for a whole lotta sparkles...










I have this dress and it is so amazing for the price - only £9.99!! There is a picture of me wearing this on my Instagram (link to my insta in the 'follow' drop down tab) but I would recommend sizing down as it came up a bit big on me in my usual size.








Hope you like my New Years picks and hopefully I helped someone out in finding the perfect New years outfit

Hope everyone had a fab christmas and I wish you all a happy New Year!
Lots of love and happy shopping,
Hannah
xxx

(pictures from Missguided, Boohoo, ASOS and Topshop)

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig