Sunday 10 August 2014

Zara appreciation post...







Jacket - Zara
Jeans - Zara
Heels - Zara
Top - Charity shop 
Necklace - Accessorize
Sunglasses - Topshop

I never used to be a huge fan of Zara but my love has grown over the last couple of months and now I am absolutely obsessed. I saw this pink jacket ages ago in store but didn't have the money to buy it, then for my birthday my amazing friends all clubbed together and bought it for me and I love it so much! My jeans are also from Zara and are in the sale for £30, I have been looking for a pair of ripped jeans for ages so I was a very happy girly when I found these :) 
My shoes are also from Zara (starting to see a pattern here), and like the jacket, I spotted them ages ago but was not going to pay out £80 for them: so I waited patiently for them to go on sale and by that time they were out of stock. But I went shopping the other day and almost cried when I saw one pair left at the back of the shelf in my size for £11.99!!! I practically leapt on the cashier I was so happy! Finally, I am a bit of a lover of statement necklaces and I have worn this one from Accessorize so much, and the little pink stones match my jacket perfectly. 

Lots of love,
Hannah x
p.s. i really need to get better at having pictures taken :L

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig