Wednesday 6 August 2014

A bit about me...

Right so here's a bit about me: I'm Hannah, 17 and living in England. I am currently studying A-Levels in Art, Textiles, Business and English Literature. I hope to do an Art foundation course after finishing 6th form and then hopefully pursue a career in fashion. I love buying stuff (even though it makes me broke) and have been meaning to start up a blog for sooo long and I thought I may as well do it so I at least have a reason for spending all my earnings on clothes!! 

I called my blog 'The Thrifty Shopper' because anybody who knows me well knows I love a billy bargain and am a rather thrifty shopper. 

So thats pretty much it and hopefully if anybody wants to venture here, I will be providing you with my favourite ways of styling my thrifty purchases from the high street.
Lots of love,

Hannah x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig