Thursday 7 August 2014

First blog post - What I wore today






(annoying smudge on the mirror sorry)

Jeans - topshop
Bag - Primark
Belt - Similar here
glasses - Topshop
Necklace - Forever 21
Shoes - H&M
Phone case - Skinnydip London/ Accessorize

FIRST BLOG POST HERE WE GO: First of all I want to apologise for the mix of photos, it was all a bit of a rush and my photographer - mother hen - had to rush off to work leaving me to take the rest myself- hence the awful lighting mirror selfies oops.And also I am sorry for my complete awkwardness - I am clearly no model... Okay so this is the outfit I wore today, it's super comfy and I am in love with this new top I got in the Urban Outfitters sale, paired with my bargain Topshop mom jeans at £15. They were so cheap I had to get them despite the fact they are about half the length of my legs, so I'm just pretending they're meant to be 3/4 lengths.

I also picked up this lovely rucksack in Primark for only £8 which I thought was amazing as it absolutely does not look like something from Primark! And finally I wore this with my lovely new turquoise necklace from Forever 21 (also in the sale for £3.99 I think it was?) paired with my urban outfitters tattoo necklace :)

Hope you enjoyed my first post! lots of love,

Hannah x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13189849/?claim=dmezyyuwdzt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



SHARE:

1 comment:

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig