Friday 29 August 2014

Double outfit post : sports stripes and more Zara ...

   Outfit one:
   



Top - zara
Shorts - zara
Sunglasses - topshop
Choker - homemade

Outfit two:


*Tactical hiding of the face*



Top - zara
Jeans - zara
Sandals - H&M

As you can see I couldn't quite decide what to blog my new top with so I've sort of done a bit of a double post due to my excessive indecisiveness.

I bought this top in the zara sale (my love for zara grows) for about £7 and thought the neck and arm stripes would go really well with my zara shorts. This outfit is so comfy and you might be able to tell I'm still liking to sport stripe thing!

I also bought the white jeans in the zara sale (no surprise there) for a beautiful £15 and thought they went really well with the top too - hence to double blog post. I think the ripped jeans are the same as my other blue ones but It would be against my nature not to buy them!

 The hat is from a lovely American shop called Brandy Melville who sadly do not ship to the UK. I went to London with a friend who introduced me to it because they have one shop in sloane square just up the road from the Saatchi gallery. I haven't been there in a while but from what I remember It's sort of a mix between forever 21 and American apparel.They do some really lovely stuff so if you are ever in the Chelsea area I would definitely recommend a trip! 

Lots of love,
Hannah xxx


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig