Sunday 24 August 2014

Poolside tropics










 Top - Topshop
Bikini - Topshop
Choker - Urban Outfitters
Sandals - H&M
Sunglasses - Dorothy Perkins

I have to say Im rather happy with my outfit / location coordination here!  There are so many lovely little places to take photos by our apartment, I think the mother was annoyed I kept stopping her for more photos with some leaves ...
This top isn't too cheap at £36, but it is just the comfiest thing and I love the tropical and sporty stripe thing and it's quite sheer (without being too see-through) so it's perfect for if you are going away someplace hot!
I know wearing it as a dress is a little risky but it is so comfy and i feel you can get away with it on holiday just to wear to the beach or the pool! But to wear it out I'd probably wear it with some black sports shorts (American apparel have good ones- but I would size up) or leather shorts (Zara or H&M) or something like that. But here I have worn it with a black topshop bikini, my sandals and floppy hat for the beach/pool. Oh and the choker that I seem to wear with just about everything.

Lots of love,
Hannah xxx

P.s sorry for the lack of links and blog posts in general but I am on holiday and only have wifi at cafés and coffee shops and I can't do all the formatting I usually could on a computer!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig