Wednesday 13 August 2014

Floral and lace...













Jumpsuit - Forever 21
Kimono - Select
Bag - Primark
Shoes - Zara
Black Choker - Urban Outfitters
Daisy choker - Homemade

This Forever 21 jumpsuit is so comfy I am living in it at the moment, it's so lovely because you can wear it in the day or dress it up and wear it for a night out too, and it was such a bargain for £15. Plus I love a jumpsuit because it means you don't have to make too much of an effort when deciding what to wear - it's an outfit all in one.
I don't usually go in select and I was so happy when i found this Kimono for only £12 as I've been wanting a white lace one for a while and didn't want to spend all my money on a Topshop one, and it seems to go with pretty much everything which is a bonus!
You might have noticed I am wearing two chokers, and that is because I couldn't decide which one went best so I just wore them both and I think it actually works?

Lots of love,
Hannah x

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig