Sunday 1 February 2015

Ripped jeans and roll necks









I saw a dog ^



Jumper - H&M (alternatives here, here, and here)
Jeans - Topshop
Coat - Primark (alternatives here, here and here
Heels - New Look 

These jeans are 100% worth getting the front of your legs chilly. I had reservations about buying them as they are £45 but my bad influence friend convinced me (thanks Saskia) and I am SO glad I did they are my new favourites by far. However I do feel that these heels make up for the overspending as they were only £15.99 in the New Look sale so they were such a bargain! (comfy too) As you can see my love for roll necks continues and I feel at this rate I'll be wearing them even when the snow is long gone and its 30 degrees outside... love a roll neck

Lots of love and happy shopping,
Hannah
xxx

SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit. That coat is stunning.

    Jenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig