Saturday 22 November 2014

Fluffy cape and turtle neck...












Top - Charity shop (similar - Topshop)
 Cape - BoohooSkirt - Brandy Melville (similar here and here)
 Hat - Brandy Melville (Similar - Boohoo)
 Necklace - Tinderbox Boutique

 Boots - Missguided

So my coat obsession continues with this weeks new addition of the fluffy cape. I feel like they are a snazzy twist on the staple fluffy winter coat so I was a happy bunny when this arrived from Boohoo.

Also how amazing are these Missguided boots!! I love them so much they are very zara-esque but for a much less £29.99. I snapped them up as soon as I saw them so thankyou Missguided for bringing them into the world!

Lots of love,

Hannahxxx

Ps sorry for the very windswept photos I was desperately trying to stop my hat blowing away haha

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig