Saturday 29 November 2014

Roll neck coziness...














Jumper - H&M 
 Skirt - Topshop
 Coat - Missguided
 Boots - Public Desire

Everyone loves a roll neck at the moment and I am no exception; they are just so snuggly in the winter. This one from H&M is such a good price as well as it's only £15.99 and I think they look really nice if you size up (i'm wearing a m medium here) as it gives you the really long cozy sleeves which according to this months Vogue is all over the catwalks. 

As everyone went crazy over that leopard print Topshop skirt I thought I would go for one slightly different in this lovely bambi print which is just such a cute alternate to leopard print if its not your thing.

You can't see the boots that well in these pictures unfortunately but they are sort of a faux croc print with a pointed toe which I am loving at the moment - Public Desire are also doing a 10% off black friday weekend thing at the moment if you wanted to snap them up! (pardon the croc pun) 

Lots of love,
Hannah
xxx

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig