Sunday 16 November 2014

Pink and fluffy











Necklace - TinderBox Boutique
 Top - Boohoo
 Coat - Missguided
 Stole - Boohoo
 Jeans - ASOS
 Shoes - Public Desire

I was lucky enough to have been sent a couple of gorgeous necklaces by a lovely company called 'Tinderbox boutique' and I was surprised at just how lovely and sparkly they were when they arrived! This one I'm wearing is the 'Alyssa statement' necklace and I have been wearing it all the time it goes with everything. So definitely go and have a little look here as they are such a bargain and are perfect for a little Christmas pressie.


As you can probably tell I love a bit of fluff. I did a big boohoo order recently and looking on their website I loved all the fluffy things they have at the moment, it's so Christmassy!  The fur stole is so so soft and I fell in love with this fur trim shell top as well so I thought why not pair them together and make a big pink fluff-ball of an outfit?



I have been craving a camel coat and this one from Missguided fit the description without the big price tag of the Zara ones! The shoes (also fluffy) are from public desire and I have to say they are one of the comfiest pairs of heels I own so I definitely recommend!



Lots of love,
Hannah 
xxx


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig