Saturday 8 November 2014

Thrifty coat find











Jeans - Topshop
Coat - Primark
Boots - Dorothy perkins (old)
Scarf - Zara
Choker - Urban Outfitters

 So I am obsessed with coats. I think I must buy about 738 new ones every winter and thanks to this little Primark bargain my coat collection can grow without spending all my money (note the thrifty-ness). I do usually struggle to find things in Primark but this year they have got it so right with their coats so I would definitely pop down there to have a look as this one was only £25 -they also have lovely ones in pink and camel which I currently have my eye on!


Also I hope everybody had a good Halloween! As you may have noticed the pictures are in the dark which was a mistake to be honest (it gets dark so quickly now?!) but I'm just gonna claim it adds to the halloweeny atmosphere



Lots of love,

Hannah xxx

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© My Style Sector | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig